Friday, August 24

Movie Review: The Expendables 2


Finally, the movie we have all been waiting for, time to kick some B-U-T-T!

Rating: R
Time: 103 min
Stars: Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris

So I when I saw the first Expendables on Netflix I thought that movie was TERRIBLE!
But then I saw the second one.
And I was like, this-is-AWESOME.
This movie is full of all the old action stars that everyone has missed.
Now imagine all your action stars as a kid together just walking around killing everyone in sight.
Two words AWE-SOME.
So the plot in this movie is the Expendables are on a mission that should be a walk in the park for them.
When one of them gets killed, and so on.
The beginning of the movie starts off with a BAM!
The Expendables are on a mission and they are slaughtering people all over the place.
The action scenes in this movie are awesome, you're always hooked in and pleading for some more.
Probably the best action movie of the year.
But you know an action movie that's so good that you can laugh at it.
That's another thing I liked in this movie there were a lot of jokes that weren't bad jokes there were good laugh out loud jokes.
In this movie they made some jokes about the actors and their old movies.
Like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Terminator!
No but seriously, I really enjoyed this movie, a lot!
Now to get to the bad stuff.
The script in this movie sucks.
The lines are bad and cheesy.
But that's not what disappointed me.
It was the CGI in this movie.
It is over reacted and dumb.
I saw when a guy was shot, with a bullet, there was a hole in his chest the size of an apple.
And when some guy gets his head chopped off, well you have to be there to actually realize how dumb they make it look.
But other then those two things, the movie definitely a must see in my list!
Score=8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment