Monday, January 10

12 Movies Of Christmas.


On the 1st day of Christmas Buzz gave to me, a toy story 3 CD!!!!! (Toy Story 3)
On the 2nd day of Christmas Ben Stiller gave to me, 2 little fockers!!!!!!!! (Little Fockers)
On the 3rd day of Christmas Gru gave to me, 3 tiny minions!!!!! (Despicable Me)
On the 4th day of Christmas Tony Stark gave to me, 4 iron men!!!!! (Iron Man)
On the 5th day of Christmas Rapunzel gave to me, 5 locks of hair!!!!! (Tangled)
On the 6th day of Christmas Ponyo gave to me, 6 pieces of ham!!!!!!! (Ponyo)
On the 7th day of Christmas Scott Pilgrim gave to me, 7 evil exes !!! (Scott Pilgrim)
On the 8th day of Christmas Jake Sully gave to me, 8 avatars!!!!! (Avatar)
On the 9th day of Christmas Salt gave to me, 9 russian spies!!!!!! (Salt)
On the 10th day of Christmas Harry Potter gave to me, 10 Magic spells!!!!! (Harry Potter)
On the 11th day of Christmas Mark Zuckerberg gave to me, 11 facebook friends!! (Social Network)
On the 12th day of Christmas Homer Simpson gave to me, 12 frosted donuts!!! (Simpsons Movie)



12 MOVIES OF CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment