Tuesday, January 11

3 Bad Things 3 Awesome Things!!

Hello all fans of this blog!!!!!
Today 3 bad things happened to me.
But also 3 awesome things!!!!!!
My mom always wants to hear the good news first so...
LETS TART WITH THE BAD NEWS!!!!!!!
1- My teacher didn't tell us our IIM project topic we're going to study.
2- I left my saxophone at school so my mom got cranky.
3- I ate expired yogurt.
(4-Not many of you have been going on to my blog... >:0 )
Now the good things!!!!!!!

1- I ate 2 donuts!!!!!!!
2- My saxophone performance is coming up!!!
3- I sat on my friends face and I left school before he could get me back.
(4- I like to dance!!!!!!! ;-) )

Peace!!!
A A
| | | |
| | | |
U U U
| ~ ~ ~( |
\ ~ ~ /
| ( ) |
| ) ( |

1 comment:

  1. Testing 1 2 3, testing 1 2 3.... here we go again. Like this article. Didn't know that you played the saxaphone... that's cool. Why did you sit on your "friend's face"? Isn't that reserved for enemies???
    Love you...

    ReplyDelete