Wednesday, January 12

Macarena (ROBOT STYLE)

Hello all fans of this blog!!!!!!
Today at lunch time me and some of my friends created a team and did the Macarena!!!!!
We did it for every teacher then paid them some chocolate candy.
Here's how it goes.
First we do the Macarena real slow and like a ROBOT.
At the end Simon goes wika-wika-wee!!!!
Like a DJ.
Then we do it real mode.
OUCH!!!!!!!!!
This blog just kicked Justin Bieber in the hienie and out of the fame!!!!! (In 30 years)
Well this is more exciting and awesome if you see it in real life.
I would take a video but...
It takes to long to load then it crashes the laptop.
Well it's dinner time so I guess...
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The Macarena? I wish I had been there to see that. ANy pictures?

    ReplyDelete