Wednesday, January 19

Nowhere...


Hello all fans of this blog.
Well today is NOWHERE DAY!!!!
So here's my no where story...

It was our first day bringing my brother to his tutor.
When we left him we tried to find somewhere where we could do something.
We drived for 1 hour!!!!
And finally at the end we found a Barnes & Nobles.
But my mom said it was time to pick up my brother.

THE NEXT WEEK...

The next week we decided to walk somewhere instead of driving.
We crossed this really big street which I was and still am afraid of.
It's scary because there's this sign that says "BE CAREFUL!! SOME OLD DUDE DIED HERE!!"
And trust me!!!
It was a real sign.
When we finally got across we realized this place was somewhere where we drove to.
We walked a little farther turned our heads 45 degrees to see...
BARNES & NOBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had drove to a place in 1 hour, when we could've walked there in 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!
That means we had gone in circles last week!!!!!!!!
That means we went nowhere last week.

1 comment:

  1. That was a huge waste of gasoline! Nice you'll be able to get there by foot.....

    ReplyDelete