Monday, January 24

No One


Hello all fans of this blog!!!!!!!!
Like I promised today I will show you my post of No One that I didn't get to show you on Thursday.
So here's my story...

Well my brother was having a playdate about I don't know, 2 years ago.
And he was going to go see Jurassic Park 2.
Well when they got there they were the first ones!!!!
So they could pick any seat!!!!!
When it was time for the movie to start no one had arrived yet.
So the guy who shows the movie in the back left!!

I guess he thinks three people isn't worth it.

And also they had thrown their tickets away so they couldn't get a refund.
After that they ended up seeing a really cruddy movie.
I say that Jurassic Park deserves +++++
One star out of 5!!!!!
The End




Man that movie must have stunk!!!

1 comment: