Monday, June 18

Movie Review: The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel


This movie I wasn’t planning to see but when my mom wanted to see a movie and it was the only movie in the theater that I haven’t seen. So we went.

Rating: PG-13
Time: 124 min

I was surprised by this movie, the trailer looked bad and unappealing to children, but when I came out of that theater then I was surprised how much I liked it!
This movie was actually really intense, and the jokes that they had were actually really funny.
Why I liked this movie is because it’s not a loud Hollywood movie.
It’s quiet movie and you actually enjoy looking at it. (I know it sounds weird.)
The colors are really pretty and they keep you locked in.
The story can be a little hard to keep up with but finally you understand things.
And the saying that the hotel manager says all the time is such a good quote and I love it!
“Everything will be alright in the end. And if it is not alright then it is not the end.”
Man I love that quote!
Calm adults who don’t like screaming and explosions will love this movie.
Even though I didn’t get bored most other kids probably will.

Score=8.5

The next movie is the third of a classic comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment