Friday, June 22

Movie Review: Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted


Afro circus, polkadot, polkadot, polkadot AFRO!!

Rating: PG
Time: 93 min

What's wrong with Madagascar 1 and 2 is that they're both terrible!
But this post isn't about those ones, it's about this one.
In the beginning of this movie they're still and Africa, and as you can guess they escape and go to europe.
Anyways the beginning of this movie until they get to the circus stinks.
It's boring, dull and long.
But when they get to the circus it starts to get really interesting and funny.
The circus has a chance of getting to America but only if a manager likes their performance.
Unfortunately they suck.
They used to be good but then the heart of the circus lost his pride ( the tiger)
So if the tiger is the heart of the circus then you can guess that he's the heart of the movie.
Another thing that's the heart of the movie is Sacha Baron Cohen's relationship with the bear.
It's funny, cute and brilliant.
And also the performances they made were really cool and the lights were great and the colors were great.
Now what I didn't like...
I didn't like the women cop, I thought she was harsh annoying and just so plain indestructible.
I also didn't like the penguins, in the other movies they're smart and fun to watch.
In this movie they weren't, I felt a little disappointed.
I also didn't like how they were rich and just used it all and in the end realized that they could've just bought a plane.
I also don't like the ending but if I told you why then I would spoil it for you.
And I don't like how the 4 change the circus when they're just zoo animals.
It's kind of stupid.

Score=7.5

The next movie is a romantic drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment