Wednesday, June 20

Movie Review: Men In Black 3


BACK IN TIME!

Rating: PG-13
Time:106 min

Now personally I hate the men in black series.
I haven't seen the second but people tell me it's worst then the first and to me the first STUNK!
Anyways in this one Tommy Lee Jones looks like poo.
I heard he got surgery or something, anyways it looks terrible.
But I thought the match Josh Brolin and Will Smith had was good unique and at some points maybe even funny.
Which brings me to my next point!
The humor in this movie wasn't much, and when there was humor it wasn't that funny.
The bad guy I thought was kind of all over the place and that they didn't really plan him that well.
I thought the plot and the clues were everywhere and that they were just so messy.
Now there's this one guy in the movie who tells the future played by Michael Stuhlbarg and to me that guy made the whole movie to me.
I loved his character and I thought that him being so positive on the outside but having sadness sorrow and a mystery on the inside was just great.
I would recommend this movie to any fans of past MIB's.

Score=6.5

Next movie is with Nick Frost as a very small guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment