Thursday, June 21

Movie Review: Rock Of Ages


I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!

Rating: PG-13
Time: 123 min

This movie was based on a play that was on Broadway that I din't see, but that's another story.
What I liked about this movie is that there's rock & roll and when there's rock & roll there's AWESOME!!!!
The music was good and classic and I also liked the cast with Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Paul Giamatti and Russell Brand.
But the people who really made the movie for me were Alec Baldwin and Russell Brand.
Other then that let me say the things that were bad.
There are some things that are so stupid that just don't deserve to be there.
There's actually one person who follows that exactly, the reporter.
She ruined the movie for me completely.
I also thought the character Stacee Jaxx was terrible.
He was just so scrambled and stupid and terrible.
I also thought that the music they played wasn't really that much of rock.
Just because it says rock in it doesn't mean it actually is!
I thought the main characters the boy and the girl were so annoying and unappealing.
The movie felt long boring and just stupid.
You knew what was going to happen the minute before it happened.
And the only person who seems like they were giving it all was Mary J. Blige.
And it's kind of disappointing when you see a rock and roll movie by the same guy who made Hairspray.
YEESH!
Anyways I would recommend this movie to anyone who doesn't know a good time.

Score=4.5

Anyways the next movie is the third of an animation series.

No comments:

Post a Comment