Thursday, October 21

Bieber Stories!!!!!


Hello all fans of this blog!!!
Today I have a new segment, I call it...
BIEBER STORIES!!!!
So lets get right to the story now shall we?!
Once apon a poo...
There was a magical princess.
Her name was Princess J. Bieber.
But Princess J. Bieber had a problem.
When it was night time there were three moons.
Joe, Kevin, and Nick.
Those moons would play all night.
She couldn't fall asleep until 6:00.
That's three ours after her bedtime!!
So Princess J. Bieber went to her friend Standa Banana.
But she was no help!
All she tried to do was stand a banana.
Then Princess J. Bieber knew she had to this by herself!
She went to the three moons and said...
"HEY YOU LISTEN HERE!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FALL ASLEEP FOR DAYS AND YOUR DUMB ROCK AND ROLL SONGS HAVE BEEN KEEPING ME AWAKE!!!!!!"
"Uh how is Marry Had A Little Lamb a rock and roll song?"
Nick said.
"I don't know! All I know is that I'm blaming you for my late sleep because you have better music than me!"
Princess J. Bieber said.
Then out of nowhere Standa Banana came out and said...
"HEY GUYS! I'VE FINALLY STOOD A BANANA! NOW I WANT YOU TO CALL ME STOODA BANANA!!!"
Then Stooda Banana left.
THE END


CREDITS

Princess J. Bieber (Justin Bieber)
Nick The Moon (Nick Jonas)
Joe The Moon (Joe Jonas)
Kevin The Moon (Kevin Jonas)
Standa Banana (Hannah Montana)
Stooda Banana (Miley Cyrus)



Well how do you people like my first annual Bieber Story?!!!!????!!!
Pretty good huh?
Well till next time!
Dislike Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I got the feeling you don't like Bieber. I don't like "her" either. Too cute for my taste!

    ReplyDelete