Sunday, October 10

This Poopy Hotel.


Hello all of my fans !!!!!
As you know it's the day before Columbus Day.
And on Saturday my brother, my mom, my brothers friend, the friends mom, and me went to Montauk a place in Long island.
We went to the counter guy and he called the manager.
The manager was really short and grumpy.
He trudged up the stairs and showed us our room.
We wanted an ocean view but there wasn't one available until 7:00. (It was 4:00!)
Me and my brothers friend sat on the bed and he said in a grumpy voice OFF OFF!!!!
Then he wiped the bed thinking we had butt germs!
After that, my brother needed to go pee.
He was about to go in the bathroom when the man said "OUT! OUT! Go down stairs in the lobby!
My brother went down stairs like he did something wrong.
Then we decided to stay in that room.
When we went to sleep the pillows felt like they had metal in them.
I slept like baby!
(I threw the pillow to the ground)
The next day we moved to another room.
The room was amazing!!!!!
It had real pillows!!!
THE END.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry bout the pillow but it was fun to hang out with you in MTK anyway!

    ReplyDelete