Monday, October 25

Click Click Click Went The Camera


Hello all fans of this blog!!!
Before we start todays story I have to tell you very bad news.
I've been getting really bad stats.
Like today I only got 12 hits!
And yesterday only 5!
So just to remind you to tell your friends.
And the story begins...


Yesterday something was happening.
Something big.
When me and my brother kept smiling...
Said Justin Bieber and we frowned.
Yes it's true!
But let's start from the beginning of the story.
Me and my brother were taking a photo shoot.
We were taking it because when we grow up my brother wants to be famous.
So we were thinking of sending pictures to Justin Bieber and he would say...
"Wow! I Can't believe it! There's some one that is actually better looking then me!"
And we would also send it to company's and see if they would hire us as models.
So when we got there we got into some clothes and the lady started taking pictures of us.
My brother went first.
Clicl click click the camera went.
Then it was my turn.
My brother said to me.
"Think of Justin Bieber's face. It helped me!"
So I thought of his face.
And I smiled and smiled and smiled.
Then it was time for the serious look.
We dressed fancy and didn't smile.
Actually she pretended to take a break and when I wasn't looking she took pictures of me.
Then we got into brother pictures.
And in the pictures my brother would squeeze my shoulder so hard.
What a brother!!
Then she took pictures running not with each other! (Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
When I did it I was fine.
When my brother did it his hair was flying back!
So he got on a table and started to dance while she took pictures of him.
Then she asked him to jump of the table while she took a picture of him in mid-air.
Then it was time to go.
This photo shoot took about one hour.
It was really fun!!!
So all those people who want to e famous.
You know what the first thing is to do to become famous.
Get Justin Bieber out of Hollywood!!!
See ya!!!!
P.S. This picture was taking by a camera.
So This counts as the theme to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment