Wednesday, October 20

Interviewing my best friend!!!


Hello all fans of my blog!!!
Today I will show you the results of interviewing my friend!!!
Starting now!!!
Q: What do you do for a living? A: Soccer.
Q: What's your favorite animal? A: Cat.
Q: What's your favorite color? A: Blue.
Q: What's your hobby? A: Collecting bottle caps.
Q: What's your favorite book? A: Lord Of The Rings.
Q: What's your favorite movie? A: Lord Of The Rings. (Similar!!!!!!)
Q: Who's your favorite actor? A: Johnny Depp.
Q: Who's your least favorite singer? A: Justin Bieber. (GO PATRICK!!!!!)
Q: What's better than pizza? A: Chinese food. :(
Q: Who's shoes do I puke on? A: My brother's. :(
Q: What's a new show? A: Tower Prep. "It isn't so good." He says. :)
Q: What's your favorite template? A: A jungle.
Q: Do you like gym? A: Yes.
Q: Do know how to play the saxophone? A: A little.
Q: Do you like crepes? A: What the heck is that!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!??? :(
Q: What's hailing in your brain? A: That the author of this blog is MAD!!!!!!!!! :(
Well that is it for this post!!!
But I have two facts before I leave.
1=Justin Bieber stinks!!!!!
2=Clearly he doesn't read my blog!
Bye bye!!!!!!!

1 comment: