Wednesday, October 13

Saxophone!!!


Hello all fans of this blog!!!
Today is a true story that just happened yesterday!!
My school has something called band!
Only 4th and 5th graders are aloud to do it so I was really excited because it was my first time.
When my brother did band he said it was terrible.
Of course he got kicked out in the third week.
So I was worried.
I went down stairs to my saxophone group, and guess what only one of my friends were in that group!
All my other friends joined drums thinking it was all cool!
When we finished lunch we went up to the stage place.
Where our teacher showed us how to prepare the saxophone and gave us tools.
He didn't teach us anything just gave us our tools (not the music sheet yet) and showed us how to fix it. (For the second time just in case you have amnesia.)
Then it was time to go back to our rooms.
That thing was so heavy I started to sweat before I even left the room!
At the end of the day I was aloud to leave at 4:30 or wait till my mom was here at 5:00.
I picked to wait for her.
When she got here she picked up the saxophone and started to walk home.
Ahhhhhh the cool air.
And for my mom ahhhh the sweet wetness! (Also known as the sweat on her forehead.)
When we got home I started practicing.
I had never played before so I was really bad, almost worse than Justin Bieber.
Well there's my story!
Hope you enjoyed it!
See Ya!

1 comment:

  1. The saxophone is really heavy, It feels like I need a wheelbarrow.

    ReplyDelete