Tuesday, October 12

Hail the Hail


Hello all xzoomz fans!!!!
If you live in America then maybe you saw the hail.
Justin Bieber I told you not to show Mother Nature your face.
My back yard was covered in hail!
It was covered in hail so much I could go ice skating on the thing!
It was stinky because it stated to hail when my show was on so my show got blacked out!
When it finally went off my show was over and I had to go to bed.
Good thing Mother Nature has vines on her ears because if she had heard Justin Bieber!
No hail only Hurricane Earl!
Why did they have to give such a strong thing a name that sounds like an eel with a mustache?
No offense Earls girls dig mustaches!
Leaves went all over the place!!
Our street has a Gingko tree and now our block smells like poo!!!
I feel really bad for the college named U. Of Pen.
So everyone you know what you got to do.
Hail the hail!
Peace out my homies!

2 comments:

  1. Este es mi primo. Si, seƱor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max, vas a ser escritor?? One of yiur Freaky Spanish girls

    ReplyDelete